Tuesday 29 March 2016

8 reasons why I am Phoebe Buffay



If there is any TV character I can relate to, apart from the combination of twisted sisters Meredith Grey and Cristina Yang, it's Phoebe Buffay. Here are just a few reasons why.

1. I'm lazy, Extremely lazy.

















2. I find myself extremely skint and constantly trying to deal with how little money I have.













3. But when I come into a bit of money, it's absolutely glorious.

















4. Encountering people on a daily basis is not good for me.

















5. I find myself absolutely hilarious, so trying to get through a joke or funny story ends up like this..

 


6. Trying to get friends like













7. Emasculating my boyfriend when it comes to football and feeling like














8. Justifying my stupidity/lack of common sense.













Who do you guys relate to?


No comments:

Post a Comment