Wednesday 15 April 2015

Sunshine means smiling!




Hello blog world!

Where do I begin?! I'm a massive bag of absolute cringe but I have fun!!
Welcome to Kirsty's brain I guess, I've always been an open person and this is what this blog is about! I am also trying to escape the hell that comes with student life.

Now I'm not saying that student life is horrible, studying at University is probably one of the best decisions that I have ever made! But where there is good, there is also some bad.

Enough about me and my busy schedule now, I want to make this blog solely around you guys! My thoughts can be shared with your thoughts and together we can fight our way through life.

So get following, get sharing and tell me what you want to see or hear!

I will be seeing you tomorrow. Peace out folks x

P.S. I'm sure you'll have heard this song, but this is a feel good song. Listen to it whenever you feel sucky and I can assure you that you will be smiling by the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzZ-xpyfoo

No comments:

Post a Comment